Discuz.in.th ดิสคัสอินไทย

ลืมรหัสผ่าน
 สมัครสมาชิก
ค้นหา
ดู: 522|ตอบกลับ: 2

[ได้คำตอบแล้ว] Can the mobile version be added to the next version of the 2th Chat plugin?

[คัดลอกลิงก์]

โพสต์

โพสต์

เครดิต

สมาชิกทั่วไป

เครดิต
I see that the webmaster’s forum is already discuz x3.5, and now there are more ordinary mobile phone browsing on the website, but the 2th Chat plug-in still does not support the mobile version chat adaptation. I very much hope that the next version of the webmaster can support the mobile version. I also hope that the webmaster can adopt it.

โพสต์

โพสต์

เครดิต

ผู้ดูแลระบบ

เครดิต
โพสต์ 2021-7-26 17:49:07 | ดูโพสต์ทั้งหมด
Thank you for your suggestion. Chat for mobile is a great move going forward.

Please know that all current UI and controls are made for desktop only.
This chat need a lot of change to make it work great on mobile.
If you don't mind a half broken chat then I can make it happen soon, but a good one will take months or years if there is no motivation for it.

โพสต์

โพสต์

เครดิต

สมาชิกทั่วไป

เครดิต
 เจ้าของ| โพสต์ 2021-7-26 21:39:37 | ดูโพสต์ทั้งหมด
Thanks to the teammad's reply, it is also very understandable that your efforts are also very expected to see your work continuous improvement and development, and also know that the update of plug-ins needed a process, I will always look forward to it is getting better and better. The direction of development, thank you.
ขออภัย! คุณไม่ได้รับสิทธิ์ในการดำเนินการในส่วนนี้ กรุณาเลือกอย่างใดอย่างหนึ่ง เข้าสู่ระบบ | สมัครสมาชิก

รายละเอียดเครดิต

ข้อความล้วน|อุปกรณ์พกพา|ประวัติการแบน|Discuz.in.th ดิสคัสอินไทย |นโยบายคุกกี้

GMT+7, 2024-4-19 03:59 , Processed in 0.137078 second(s), 18 queries .